Friday 5 December 2014

This whole 'blogging' regularly is definitely not my thing.

Not much has happened at all since I last blogged except work, having my first pay day which was pretty exciting, Bath and the hospital and the rest of my time has spent sleeping. Oh how fun.

Today I had my PH clinic which was at Bristol Children's Hospital this time. It was supposed to be my last appointment with GOSH as I now should be in the process of being transferred to Hammersmith because of my age, and that is where adult PH clinics are. Anyway, only me and Dad went today as it wasn't such a big appointment and when I found out it was my last I was absolutely gutted as Mum wasn't there and I knew she would want to be there. I managed to get them to let me have one last appointment with them in February. After my appointment in February I will never step foot in GOSH for a PH clinic again. It makes me so upset as they've been with me since day one, but life goes on and I can't stop it. But I definitely will miss all my consultants, doctors and nurses and it's a change that I have to accept and get used to. CAN I JUST PUT OUT THERE THAT I HATE CHANGE, 

Bristol appointments are never the same as GOSH as I don't do all the same tests because they don't have the equipment and it doesn't take as long due to fact I only do 2 tests instead of 5. My appointment was fine, everything is ok and there's no change since last time which is good. They also told me I could have my ears pierced now, finally, so I will definitely be going to get that done very soon. There isn't really much to tell at all but they did manage to answer a few questions we had about what other painkillers i could take as Ibuprofen and Paracetamol are crap and co-codamol makes me ill. (They told me I could have Oxymoron, so fingers crossed it will help with my headaches and pain when I get it). And when my sleep study will be done. I'm not going to go into detail about the sleep study just yet but it is an upcoming test I will be doing which will mean going into hospital overnight, hopefully locally. But when I've actually done the test or possibly before I will do a blog on it. At the end of my appointment I made my consultants, doctors and nurses take a selfie with me for safe keeping with my new selfie stick I recently purchased. What has my life come to? (Theres always one that has to mess up a photo i.e Dad and Avyette).

From right to left we have: Shahin who is my consultant from GOSH, myself, Avyette who is my nurse from GOSH, Dr Tulloh my doctor at Bristol and in the front my Dad.

Thank you for reading lovelies and just to let you know in, it's 20 days till Christmas!

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment