Sunday 21 December 2014

General Life and Health

I haven't blogged since the 9th of December, so much for doing them regularly!

If you're friends with me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram you'll know that I've been quite sick the past 2 weeks, I had a infection, then a cold then last Sunday I managed to bag myself the dreaded sickness bug that is going around at the moment. It hasn't exactly been the best two weeks and I've only managed 2 days at work which is crap, but it means I should be better for Christmas which is a bonus but then again since Wednesday i think I've caught a cold or something AGAIN as my glands are up again and I have a sore throat. Oh I love this time of year when all the sickness is around!

I've had a really busy weekend for once, I saw my friends Devon and Georgie who I haven't seen in a long time and we had a lovely catch up, I got my nails done all ready for Christmas and I got my eyebrows done too because they were in serious need of a tidy up.

Christmas has come around so quick, I can't believe. I've done all my Christmas shopping and it's all wrapped and ready to go which is a bonus because shopping at last minute is too stressful for me and I definitely know my Mum finds it stressful too, so at least one of us is ready?

There's really not much to write about at all because I've spent the last 2 weeks in bed, so yeah. Exciting stuff!

Thank you for reading this rather short blog.

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment