Monday 24 November 2014

POOF

I haven't blogged in ages but I've been quite busy with my apprentice and I haven't exactly been healthy so I've had no energy at all to blog. So here is my really late blog but I am trying my hardest. I try to write little bits during the week so I don't have loads to write when it comes to actual finishing a blog.

Poof is my new favorite word. If you know me well you'll know that I go through stages of having favorite words and sayings for months on end, and these ones have been the most recent in the past few years; 'shitty shitty' excuse my language, fabulous, oh hunny, bubs and probably a few more that I can't remember but if you do, please feel free to tell me as I like being reminded of these things.

My apprentice that I started just over three weeks ago in business administration is going really well. There's not much to tell at the moment but I'm really enjoying myself and I think it was definitely the right decision. I do miss all the staff at Commonweal and my friends, especially my first aiders. But I honestly do think it was the right decision and I know that if I do ever want to go back, I can. But so far, so good. I have more energy now, and I'm not so drained after work. I also don't have the stress of exams and learning loads of new things, so I'm pretty healthy at the moment too. Minus my cold that I seemed to catch but it's gone now so fingers crossed I don't get one near Christmas time.

It's Christmas in 30 days and I can't wait to by presents for everyone and wrap them up. I haven't started any of my Christmas shopping but oh well there's loads of time. I love Christmas, Christmas songs, the atmosphere, the jolliness, I JUST LOVE IT.

I had some friends over on Saturday who I haven't seen in ages and it was so so lovely too just see everyone, have a catch up and have a good time together. We managed to have a laugh and a joke and it went so quickly. It was really nice to do something with my weekend instead of spending it sick or sleeping.

As for hospital, my next appointment is at the beginning of December, so not to close to Christmas thankfully. Not much to write about at the moment as nothing exciting is happening so this one is rather boring, however I will be doing 'blogmas' so I need to start preparing for those or I won't do anything!! Ooops.


Thank you for reading the most boringest blog ever.

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment