Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone ☃

Today is the day we've all been waiting for!! Everyone loves Christmas and not many people grow out of it which I think is great.

Anyway it's CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. One of my favorite times of year. This isn't exactly going to be a long post because it's Christmas day and I'm sure you're all more interested in your presents than reading this so I won't keep you for long.

I want to wish all you lovely people out there a happy Christmas and I hope you enjoy this wonderful day. A huge merry Christmas to all my wonderful family and friends who have stood by my side this year and supported me. I would not have gotten through this year without you all here and I honestly can't wait for next year. One of the reasons today is so special for me and so many other ill people is that we made another Christmas, were still here spending time with our loved ones and there's nothing I or anyone else loves more. The thought that I made it buzzes through my ears and the fact I'm so lucky to be enjoying another Christmas!

Have a lovely lovely Christmas and I hope you get all the things you asked for and enjoy these lovely couple of days with your family and friends. 

All my love

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment