Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas ☃


I don't know about anyone else but I LOVE Christmas, it has to be my favorite time of year. I love the festivity and everyone's always happy at this time of year. Some present's have arrived and some haven't, but today I received a present I had ordered and when I opened it, it definitely did not look anything like it did online and now I'm rather confused on what to do with it. Why does that have to happen and I can't exactly keep it till Christmas because the return time will be up. Poo you online shopping. Apart from stupid things like that happening, buying Christmas presents and wrapping them is my favorite part and I struggle to not tell people what I have got them. I've done most of my shopping now and all that is left to do is wrap them and label them and wait for the 25th to give them their presents. LONG. One thing that pretty much poos on my Christmas parade EVERY single year without fail is advent calendars, I dislike milk chocolate on it's own to a very strong level, I can eat Malteasers, I can eat strawberries dipped in chocolate, I can eat chocolate with nuts in, anything else but chocolate on it's own. So this year, I got a Malteasers advent calendar so I could have MALTEASERS, YES MALTEASERS that I like very much, every day, for the next month. But when I opened the first door, it was plain old milk flipping chocolate. I was not impressed and I have not eaten a single chocolate from my calendar. Now, I don't know if it's just me but surely if you're gonna sell a MALTEASERS advent calendar, it's got to have MALTEASERS in it. But apparently not, and I have poopy milk chocolate that tastes awful (in my opinion).

I've been feeling pretty rough lately and my glands have been badly inflamed so I assumed I had tonsillitis. I managed to get a Doctors appointment yesterday and they told me i had a "mild infection" and it would soon go. They prescribed me antibiotics, but told me not to take them unless it got worse? Yes, a doctor told me, that i shouldn't take antibiotics now, I should wait for it to get worse. Um hello? No I don't think so, and I will be taking them today until it goes because I do not want to risk it getting worse and causing more problems when it could have been prevented in the first place. They also prescribed me the OxyNorm that I was told to take when I had a headache/migraine by GOSH which is a bonus so hopefully they will work but currently I'm on a small dose and if it doesn't work we can increase the dosage. 

Nothing much to blog about at all but I really fancied doing a blog so that's what happened really. As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog even though I've probably talked a load of crap in this one especially.

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment