Saturday 2 May 2015

Out with the old and in with the new..

Hi guys, I bet you're all really impressed that I haven't waited weeks or months too write my next blog post!!
Anyway, in my previous post I said that things were going to be changing and as you've probably all noticed by now the layout has completely changed and so has my theme. I've ditched the pink because I wanted a more classy look for my blog and I ditched the 'Tinkebellaaaaa' name. (I am not in any way saying that some one with a pink blog is not classy, all I'm saying is that as my knowledge of blogging has expanded I've noticed a few things and this style definitely fits better for me and my blog, in my own personal opinion my blog now seems seems more classy than the bright pink). STOP BABBLING ERIKA AND JUST GET ON WITH IT. Anyway, at the time the pink and the name 'Tinkerbellaaaaa' worked for me because I had just started out with blogging and had pretty much no idea what I was doing, but as I've grown up and my blogging has expanded I have actually ended up not liking the name 'Tinkerbellaaaaa', I still frigging love Tinkerbell though. Sooooooo to replace it I've named my blog C'est La Vie which is a French phrase for, 'That's Life'. Now this blog is mainly focused on my life living with PH so in my personal opinion it fits better for me and this blog, because this is MY life and that's how it's supposed too be; my disease is unavoidable and that's just life.

In my last post I also said that I've been doing a lot of research too do with blogging; something that popped up while I was doing research was having a signature at the end of all your posts. Now it wont work on previous posts but it will work on posts from the day I set it up which was today, now I've done it, I'm not quite sure on it, what does everyone else think? I think the writing is too big compared too the rest of my blog but I've tried too change it and I can't. What's everyone's opinions?
 
Thanks for reading guys and I can't wait too hear some of your opinions on my signature.

Love, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment